Supersub Smart Automatic Bilge Pumps manufactured by Whale.
- The Whale® Supersub range of Smart automatic bilge pumps are a super slim, low profile design making them ideal for areas where space is at a premium.
- An integral electric field sensor automatically switches on and off with the detection of fluctuating bilge water levels.
- Designed for quick and easy installation, the multi-position pump head and outlet fits neatly into almost any area and position.
- N.B. As with all submersible electrics, attention is needed during installation to ensure that wiring connections remain above water level.
- Specified output is US gph open flow.
- Unaffected by wave motion
- Solid state switching with no moving parts
- Environmentally friendly and mercury free
- Integrated bleed ball prevents airlocks
- Electric field sensor technology
- Easy to clean built-in strum box, low maintenance design
- 131662/131664 includes built in non-return valve
- 131662/131664 features 25/28mm stepped hose connector
- CE certified and conforms to ISO8849 and ISO15083
|Part Number||OEM||Capacity (Open Flow)||Capacity @1m head||Power||Mount Screws (gauge)||Outlet Diameter|
|WHL-131656||131656OEM||40L/m (650gph)||34L/m (550gph)||12V (3.4amps)||4 r/h||19mm|
|WHL-131662||131662OEM||66L/m (1050gph)||47L/m (750gph)||12V (4.3amps)||4 r/h||25/28mm|
|WHL-131664||131664OEM||66L/m (1050gph)||47L/m (750gph)||24V (2.2 amps)||4 r/h||25/28mm|