21 Micron Fuel Filter with complete filter assembly manufactured by Sierra.
- Water separating fuel filters by Sierra® available in a choice of corrosion resistant cast alloy or cast stainless steel head with ¼" or 3⁄8" NPT inlet/outlets and short or long filter elements.
- Head assemblies are suitable for flow rates up to 500 LPH (125 US GPH) with 3⁄8" NPT ports and 420 LPH (105 US GPH) with ¼" NPT ports.
- Complete assembly includes filter cartridge, filter head and two brass plugs. Kits are also available on the two ¼" NPT alloy head models which includes a complete assembly and an additional replacement filter.
- Changeable inlet and outlet direction is accommodated by the multi port head.
- The head and elements are configured to interchange with Mercury® and Yamaha® OEM components.
- Filter elements are designed to meet OEM specifications.
- 21 micron filter element shaped with 70 pleats, provides high capacity 240 LPH (60 US GPH) fuel flow and fine filtration, will not separate oil from fuel and is therefore suitable for pre-mix 2 stroke fuel.
- Filters are not suitable for diesel fuel.
- The heavy wall filter canister with epoxy coating inside and powder coating outside offers superior protection against corrosion.
- An extra long filter element S18-7866 producing a flow rate of 360 LPH (90 US GPH), with 10 micron filtration is also available, to meet the requirements of Yamaha® Motor Corporation for H.P.D.I 2 stroke and 4 stroke outboard engine applications.
- It can be used with any of the head assemblies listed below.
- A filter element designed to meet Johnson®/Evinrude® OEM specifications is also available.
- This filter element S18-7846 does not fit the head brackets below and is suitable for use with Johnson®/Evinrude® OEM or equivalent heads only.